Course Based Learning Management System is a marketplace script for online learning. Here students and teachers are combined together for sharing knowledge through a structured course based system. Teachers or instructors can create unlimited number of courses, upload videos and documents according to their expertise and students can enroll to these courses and make themselves skilled anytime and from anywhere.
Click Subcribe For Open Link DOWNLAOD
DEMO Aplication, Click Share for Open LInk
Please follow the below steps to complete the installation process.
- Upload the downloaded zip file from CodeCanyon to your server
- You can upload anywhere inside your public_html folder or any
sub-folder you want. Just keep in mind the directory where you have
- Unzip the file.
- Go to your preferred web browser and type the url where you have
unzipped the file. For example – if you have a domain example.com
and you have unzipped the files inside a folder ‘academy’, the url
will be example.com/academy.
Quick Start Guide for Admin:
- Please go through the “Installation and Update” guide carefully
if you haven’t installed the application yet.
- Login as site administrator to organize your system.
- At first update your System Settings and Payment Settings from
Settings option of the left sidebar menu. Also make sure to
provide a valid YouTube API key and a valid Vimeo API key
on System Settings.
- If you have updated the Settings successfully, you can go to
Categories option from the same left side bar menu and create
- After creating Category, you can create Sub-categories under a
specific Category. For creating Sub-categories you can go to
Categories page, select a specific category, click on Action
dropdown menu and select Manage Sub-categories. It will take
you to the Sub-categories page. Now you can simply click on
“+Add Sub Category” button and fill all the required fields to
create a Sub-category.
- Now its time to create some Courses. Since a course will
contain all the video lessons you have to create it carefully.
Move to Courses option from the left menu, You will get a
“Add Course Form” after clicking on “+Add Course” button.
Fill all the fields carefully.
- Every Course should have at least one Section. Because at the
end you will have to add a lesson under a specific section of a
specific course. So, now you will have to create at least one
section. Move to Courses page, select a specific course, click on
action dropdown menu and select Manage Section. After
clicking on Manage Section you will get the list of Section
which is empty now. You have to create one by clicking the
“+Add Section” button.
- As you have created a Course and a section or multiple sections,
now you will be able to create a lesson. Now lets move to the
Course page again, select a specific course, click on Action
dropdown button, select Manage Lesson. It will also show the
list of lessons that you’ve created. To add new you can just click
on “+Add Lesson” button.